Financials

Inclusive Development International is a U.S. 501(c)(3) public charity (#81-1397590) committed to transparency and accountability in our work. Our Board of Directors is comprised of David Pred, Mark Gibney, Joanne Bauer, Elizabeth Porter, Anna Demant, Bonny Ibhawoh, Rob Lake, Jean du Plessis, Kate Geary, Bruce Shoemaker, and Eleanor Loudon.

Approximately 90% of IDI’s funding comes from foundation grants, with the remaining 10% coming from a mix of individual donations and fee-based consultancies. 

Our major funders include: 11th Hour Project, Sigrid Rausing Trust, Wellspring, C.S. Mott Foundation, Planet Wheeler, McKnight Foundation, Heinrich Boll Foundation, and the Fund for Global Human Rights. 

Below are links to our audited financial statements and IRS Form 990s.